If you want to work with a variety of technology web development tools are best. The tools should be able to provide faster mobile development at a lower cost. front end development tools help the designer to create a responsive design and improve the browsing experience. It will improve SEO, lower bounce rate, and need lower maintenance cost.
Before know that best front-end development tools let’s get to know what is front-end development.
Nowadays, finding the best tools that do the best job is quite difficult. To solve this problem we listed the best front end development tools:
AngularJS will help you to extend HTML vocabulary. This fully extensible toolset can work with other libraries. It gives you the freedom to modify or replace the feature according to your development workflow.
- Directives, Reusable Components, and Localization for creating Components.
- It provides Deep Linking, Form Validation, and Server Communication for Navigation, Forms, and Back ends.
- It also provides built-in Testability.
Google’s built-in Chrome Developer Tools let you do just that. Bundled and available in both Chrome and Safari, they allow developers access to the internals of their web application.
- You can inspect Network Activity with Chrome DevTools.
- With performance panel functionalities you will be able to Optimize speed, Analyze Runtime performance, and Diagnose forced synchronous layouts, etc.
- It has various functionalities for Security panels like understanding Security Issues and for Application panel, Memory panel, Network panel, Sources panel, Console panel, Elements panel, and the Device mode
SaaS allows developers to use variables, nested rules, mixing, and functions. One of its awesome features is that it also helps developers with sharing design across projects.
- You will be able to organize large Stylesheets.
- Sass supports multiple inheritances.
- It has features of Nesting, Variables, Loops, Arguments, etc.
- Sass has a large community.
Grunt is a popular task runner on NodeJS. It is flexible and widely adopted. It is a preferred tool when it comes to task automation. Grunt offers lots of bundled plugins for common tasks.
- It has more than 5,000 plugins.
- Grunt will let you automate almost anything using minimum efforts.
- You can also create your own Grunt plugin to Npm.
- Widely used by companies such as Microsoft, WordPress, Mozilla, Adobe Systems, etc.
- Allows developers to automate almost anything.
CodePen is a web development environment for front-end designers and developers. It is all about faster and smoother development. It allows us to build, deploy websites, and build test cases. You can use CodePen to build the entire project as it provides all the features of IDE in the browser.
- Codepen provides a customizable editor.
- It offers to build components to use elsewhere later
- Allows live view and live sync
- Prefill API feature allows adding links and demo pages without the need to code anything
- It will allow you to drag-and-drop images, CSS, JSON files, SVGS, Media files, etc.
- It has a collaboration mode that will allow multiple people to write and edit code in a pen at the same time.
- You can define interfaces between the software components.
GitHub is a Software development platform. It will help you to manage the projects. GitHub will allow you to create a review processes for your code and fit it into your workflow. It can be integrated with the tools that you are using already. It can be deployed as a self-hosted solution or a cloud-hosted solution.
- GitHub provides project management features.
- It is used by developers for personal projects or to do experiments with new programming languages.
- For enterprises, it provides the features of SAML single sign-on, Access provisioning, 99.95% uptime, Invoice billing, Advanced auditing, and Unified search and Contribution, etc.
- With a free and open-source solution, you will be able to publish unlimited OSS packages and discover & install public packages. You will get basic support and automatic warnings about unsafe code.
- With the Npm Orgs plan, you will get all the basic features of the open-source solution plus you will be able to manage team permissions and perform workflow integration and token management.
For more detail: Click here